We continue with the series of international PlayFive tournaments, this time with Renju Taraguchi! On Saturday 11/4/2020.
After the Renju Christmas Tournament won by Hiroshi Okabe and Taraguchi Test Tournament won by Dima Epifanov it’s time for a new exciting renju challenge.
Parameters are: Renju Taraguchi 10, 10 min + 3 s, 9 rounds
Start at 10:00 a.m. Prague time.
We welcome players from all over the world, beginners or world champions. Needless to say all participants are expected to play fair and square, without aid of any program or database. We also welcome players who add their real name to the profile!
To make it easier, this is the starting time of the tournament across the globe:
– 10:00 a.m. Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Sweden
– 11:00 a.m. Estonia, Latvia, Finland, Turkey, Russia (Moscow)
– 15:00 a.m. Vietnam
– 16:00 p.m. China, Chinese Taipei, Macau
– 17:00 p.m. Japan, Korea
To play in the tournament you just need to register on the PLAYFIVE.net site and join the tournament room on time. Those are the steps:
• Click on Registration (upper part of the homepage)
• Fill your username and password – which you will use to log in
• Add your real name to your profile by clicking on “Change my Settings” in the upper right corner
• Click on Tournament room on the left part of the homepage
• Few minutes before the tournament starts a message about the registration will appear – you click yes – and that’s it
If you are from China/Taipei/Macau, you might find this video useful: https://youtu.be/OhRtPVpq7Ac
We don’t understand, but we trust them 🙂
Join us also on FB: https://www.facebook.com/events/210921303569478/